High Quality, Low Maintenance Finishes
- Low-Odor Paint
- Green Products Available
- Window Sills
The following is standard with exterior painting services.
- Paint products, materials and sundries quantities and needs will
be be determined and at at job site at proper stage of work to be performed.
driveways, bushes & flowers will be covered with drop cloths and/or plastic around area to be painted.
- Furniture will be moved away from the area to be painted and protected with drop cloths or plastic.
- A work area for equipment and materials will be set-up away from the frontage of property as agreed upon with the
Expert Surface Preparation
- Powerwash to remove dirt and pollution.
- Wire brush and scrape any remaining loose paint.
- Add galvanized spiral nails as needed to loose siding and trim.
- Prime all bare wood.
- Spackle as needed.
- Caulk all voids.
Application of Product
- Application of the paint is applied with a brush, roller or airless sprayer depending on the surface and area.
- Clean cut lines will be between trim and siding.
- Premium high quality paints are used.
Commencement of Work
- All empty product containers, paper, and plastic will be removed from the job site. Any
touch-ups will be done prior to leaving the job.
- If touch ups or any paint deficiencies are
identified after the technician(s) has left, our commitment is to return within three business days from time of notification.
Customer must be available during normal business hours.
- Touch-up paint is labeled and left
with the customer.